How can I receive notifications about updates to my Workplace Knowledge Library?
Ez a súgótartalom nem érhető el a nyelveden. Kérjük, válassz egy általunk támogatott nyelvet:
Knowledge Library notifications are currently in beta and are not yet available on all Workplaces.
Knowledge Library makes it easy for everyone in your Workplace to access important company information.
To turn on Knowledge Library notifications:
- Click your profile picture in the left panel and click Settings.
- Click Notifications and select Knowledge Library.
- Click the toggle next to Notifications on Workplace.
Note: When you turn notifications on or off using this toggle, it will be the default setting for all Knowledge Library categories and subcategories.
To help you keep up with the latest from your organization, you can choose to receive notifications whenever your favorite Knowledge Library categories or subcategories are updated.
To turn on Knowledge Library notifications for a category or subcategory:
- From your Workplace homepage, click Knowledge Library in the left panel. If you don't see it there, you may have to click See More.
- Using the left panel, navigate to the category or subcategory that you would like to receive notifications for.
- Click the icon at the top of the page.
- Select All Updates to get a notification whenever the content changes, someone reacts to it, or it is commented on by one of your colleagues.
- Select Off to stop receiving notifications about this category or subcategory.